Friday, February 21, 2014

Cats in Sanrio Apps

There are a few cat characters within the Sanrio Wave App store, that I want to share with you today as we make our way through all the Sanrio Cat Characters

Source
The first cat character is a pair of hella cute cat slippers that belong to the game Hikidashi Aita.

 You can download the game for free here, I've only had a quick play but the gist is there's a pillow in the middle of the room which you put fragrant things upon - the first free item is a bar of soap.  Then there is a fan in front of the pillow that you have to wave to spread the scent (of the soap) and attract things out of the wardrobe :P You also need to give these objects love before they will fully come out and be your friend. 

Source

  The cat slippers are one of the items you need to win over  
source
You can see all the cute wardrobe hiders on this page here which include, undies, socks, keys, shoes and some items I have no idea what they are :P  Isn't that the most random/amazing app game idea ever :P Be warned the target audience is probably young girls - I mean if you can play a game in a language you can't read that gives you some idea of the skill level :P

Okay onto out next cat characters who are from the game Sengoku Prison (sengokupurizun)

source

There is a link to the app here but unfortunately I couldn't get it to open but you can see the gist of the game from this youtube video

perhaps a bit like candy crush (don't shoot me if it isn't, I've never played candy crush :P)

 I did find this summary...
Cat warriors are locked up in the cage. "Let us out!"They need your help! Sengoku Prison is a puzzle game to rescue animals out of the cage, by linking blocks of cats.Rules and operations are simple. All you have to do is move the blocks around and line them up. You must hurry though. Cat warriors may end up in the cage as the clock ticks!... source

source
 what super neat characters!

source
 
You can see all the characters in the game if you click this link here

I've posted all the cat characters below for you though :)

Let me know if you could get the game to download and if you could play it, I'd love to know if it's actually fun or not :P


6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I love the little samurai cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such great character designs, I love all their little details!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness that is a whole box full of cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're definitely so talented at coming up with the cutest characters :)

      Delete