Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy 1st Anniversary and Valentines Day


source
Today I want to give you all a valentines for being such swell followers of my blog, it's so fun to get to share cute cat things with other people who like cute cat things - I don't feel so lonely!  I also can't believe I'm already celebrating my first year of blogging - seriously it's you guys and your sweet comments that has got the blog where it is today!  So here's to sweetness and cats and love :) Happy Valentines Day you guys!!!

source
source
XOXO

I hope you all get a cuddle today even if it's just from a cute plushie
(I'll happily admit to still having a stuffed toy on my bed :P)

6 comments:

  1. Happy blog anniversary Fee <3
    i am on my way to lunch with my ex boyfriend ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog anniversary (yay!!!) and happy valentine's day! I hope I get a little cuddle from Juno today, she is not the best with them but I hope she will make an exception ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she makes an exception too!

      Delete