Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top 10 Cat Latte Artworks

If someone presented me with any of these amazing coffee art's below I think I will explode with excitement! I'm sharing my top 10 favourite cute cat coffees today with you guys :)

source


source
Marie!! You can check out my good vs evil disney cats over here if you have no idea who she is!

source 1 / 2
source
source
source 1 / 2

source
source
I'm thinking I could possibly do the first one, hello kitty or doraemon ones - if I had the stencils, but all the rest mmm yup I'll leave them to the pros!

10 comments:

  1. These are all so cute!! I can't pick a favorite ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be so happy with excitement with any of them :)

      Delete
  2. This makes me want a cup of coffee so very much right now. Such talented artists. I love the Marie one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so cruel to taunt via a computer screen - I know you have a coffee addiction from your tattoo video!! he he he

      Delete
  3. How cute! I'm not sure if I can decide which one I prefer, but the Marie, the flute guy and the Sugar Pink Cafe are melting me :) When they bring a cute heart in Dani's drink I regret so much not taking coffee, so I need to thank that I do not have any of these coffee artists near or I would cheat to my tea without hesitation :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I'm currently off coffee too, tea all the way, what about a chai mocha though, and perhaps request a love heart - he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never be off coffee,i'm a junkie ahahah <3
    i love this art and i'm seriously thinking of getting a barista class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I used to be a junkie for sure, still think coffee is amazing:) A barista class would be so much fun especially if it involved latte art!

      Delete
  6. Japanese latte art totally blows my mind. I remember we ordered lattes at the Square Enix cafe on our last day in Tokyo just so I could get a Chocobo coffee.

    ReplyDelete